A Little Bit of Peace
March 28, 2024, 05:53:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Merry Christmas!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas!!  (Read 1150 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« on: December 05, 2013, 08:21:23 am »

This is the time in one's life
We get to break away from grief & strife..
A time to laugh
And maybe even a little gas....

A time to get with long time friends
And hoping the good times never ends...
A time for family
And hoping for that last piece of turkey or candy!!!

May one and all
Recieve those long waited calls..
May no-one be alone
And enjoy the calls on the phone.

May those who travel
Stay off the gravel...
May those who drink
Remember to think!!!

May no-one go hungry
And let's not just think of money...
A homemade gift or a small toy was still meant to bring joy

Wishing one and all a Safe and Merry Christmas & may all be warm and well fed in their beds!!!
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 08:00:43 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 10:30 a.m. until 3:45 p.m. EST today. After that the Moon moves from Aries into Taurus.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

You're encouraged by how solid things are starting to look at home. This could be in terms of finances and lowering your debt, or your ability to solidify your home base, or perhaps you feel more secure in family relationships. Whatever the case - it's good.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Relations with others, including partners and close friends are beautifully balanced now. You feel optimistic and joyful about relations with daily contacts (especially siblings and relatives), and this nicely balances serious discussions with partners.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Opportunities to solidify your job, get a better job or boost your earnings are at hand. You don't mind working hard because you see financial rewards coming your way. This goes a long way from making you feel more stable and hopeful about your future, doesn't it?

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

You have experienced good fortune with Jupiter in your sign, and you know it. You feel more balanced and in control of your future. Relations with children are rewarding and everything to do with romance and the arts feels stable and promising. Fantastico!

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

More than ever, you have a sense of pride about making your home more secure. This is appropriate because this is your objective this year and next. It's important for all Leos to figure out where they live and have a sense of safety and refuge about their home.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Relations with others, especially in groups, are excellent now. You've managed to establish a good balance between friendly camaraderie and solid, reliable support, which you are prepared to offer. This makes you a rich friend indeed (in every sense of the word).

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

In a solid way, you can promote your good name among your peers. In fact, your reputation is sterling. You feel financially secure and you're happy about your good press as well. On top of this, Mars in your sign for the next eight months will really sharpen your skates.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Plans to expand your experience of the world are solid and going well. Whether you travel or get further education or explore opportunities in publishing, the media, medicine and the law - it's all coming together very nicely, isn't it? You're heading off on a new path.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

You can stabilize your life because of the wealth and resources of others at this time. If you wish to seek a loan or mortgage, you look like a good bet because you've got all your ducks in a row. On one hand, you're letting go of things, and on the other hand - shiny new rings are dazzling!

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Relations with partners have been improving to the point you feel more secure and stable. Some of you are surprised at how good things are. Naturally, by extrapolation, this improves your relations with everyone. (Emotional and financial security are important to you.)

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

The two areas that are improving and becoming more stable in your life are your job and your health. Whatever work you are involved in can enrich your world now and give you financial and personal rewards. But the same goes for your general sense of well-being. You rock!

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Relations with children are excellent now. Predictable is a better word and yet predictable in a happy way. Romance is also shaping up into something with more commitment. In fact, you feel more committed to your own future. (Not that you really have a choice.)

If Your Birthday Is Today

Singer/actor Frank Sinatra (1915-1998) shares your birthday today. You express yourself physically and like to stay in shape. You can be entertaining and you're aware of the impression you create on your audience. Many of you have an unusual or memorable voice that can be used to persuade others. Work hard to build or construct something in the coming year. It will be important for you.
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: