A Little Bit of Peace
March 28, 2024, 05:38:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3591 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2013, 08:47:59 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions until 4:45 p.m. EST today. After that the Moon moves from Sagittarius into Capricorn.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

You might feel a strong sense of responsibility today to wrap up loose details about inheritances, insurance matters, taxes, debt and anything to do with banking arrangements. And, indeed, this is an excellent day to get these things done.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

This is a serious day for partnerships and relationships. People are focused on the practical aspects of everything - that which is tangible and real. Therefore, emotions are overlooked, which is why you might feel lonely or left out. Oh well, it is what it is.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

You can accomplish much today if you focus on your duties and obligations. You might impress others by your ability to organize and plan, which is excellent. What you do today could have a lasting significance on your job. It's important.

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Parents and teachers can make headway discussing the care and education of children today. Romantic partners might have serious discussions about the practical obligations that they owe to each other and to the relationship. It's that kind of day.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Think about what you need to do to fulfill your obligations to family as well as to your own home. In other words, you can't let everything go to hell in a hand-basket. Somebody's gotta be running the show. Someone has to care. Today - it's you.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Although you might feel mildly discouraged today, in fact, this is an excellent day for some serious long-range planning. Extraneous ideas will be filtered out automatically. You just want to figure out what matters, what needs to be addressed and what can be ignored. Prioritize!

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

You will take your money responsibilities seriously today. By the same token, you will take your job seriously too, especially as it relates to how you earn your money. And if you are spending money, you will not be frivolous. No way.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Today you are consumed with duties and responsibilities. You feel the need to fulfill your obligations to others. As such, you might be beating yourself up because you think you're falling short of your ideals or something like that. Don't do this. Just tackle what is right in front of you.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Today might feel cut off, isolated and lonely. That's because the Sun and Saturn are lined up today and it makes it difficult to relate to others. Don't dwell on this. Instead, get to work. This stellar combination loves productivity and progress.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Someone older, wiser or more experienced might be involved in your life today giving you advice or mentoring you in some way. Whatever happens could affect your future goals. Listen to what is offered and accept it or reject it later. Your choice.

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

You might be able to impress bosses, parents, teachers and people in authority today. You're very aware of fulfilling your obligations to others and also aware of new responsibilities that you have. Your attitude looks commendable to others.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Your physical energy might be a bit low today. And although you are up for adventure and you want to do something different, today you feel too guilty to go overboard. Instead, you feel you should finish what is on your plate and be sensible. (No harm in that.)

If Your Birthday Is Today

Actress Sally Field (1946) shares your birthday today. Your optimism and enthusiasm for life energizes those around you. This is why people like to be in your presence. You are self-assured and confident. You know how to entertain others in a delightful way, although at times you can overwhelm some people. This year a major change will take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2004-05.
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #286 on: November 07, 2013, 07:17:50 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Capricorn.

Relations with people in authority are quite yummy today. You might be surprised at how much you appreciate or admire others and, vice versa, they will appreciate you. Needless to say some will strike up a flirtation with a boss or someone older or richer.

You will adore being in beautiful surroundings today because your appreciation of beauty is heightened. Visit beautiful gardens, parks, art galleries, museums or lovely buildings. Any kind of beautiful ambience will have a wonderful effect on you.

Someone might feel so concerned about your needs or perhaps they just want to please you - in any case, they will be generous to you today. (Yeah, you can really clean up.) Intimate relationships will be very intimate. A mutual simpatico is par for the course today.

This is a lovely day to relate to partners and close friends because you have an acute sensitivity to the wants and needs of others today. This means you're on the same plane (yes, headed for the same airport). It's easy to develop a mutual trust.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might develop a crush on a co-worker today. At the very least, you will feel sympathetic to those you're working with or customers you might encounter. You might also have ideas about how to make your workplace look more attractive.

This is a romantic, idealistic day. You truly have the ability to enjoy the arts, playful times with children, clever entertaining diversions, the theatre, show business and, of course, a fabulous vacation. You'll appreciate talent. You might also fall in love.

Choose today to smooth over troubled waters with family members because it will be easy. People are naturally sympathetic to each other today, which is why they are treating each other gently with consideration. You will also enjoy making your home look attractive in an elegant way.

Those of you who write, sell, market, act or teach for a living will be in the zone today because you can practically read other people's minds. At least, you can suss them out by instinct. Nevertheless, you might be in a dreamy mind state.

If shopping today, elegant luxury or something special and over-the-top will tempt you. Keep your receipts and make sure you can return whatever you buy because you could go overboard. When the "mental glow" that this day has wears off, you'll wake up.

Your creative, romantic side is aroused today. Give yourself a chance to enjoy beauty in your surroundings - art, music and poetry - anything that pleases the senses. You'll be self-sacrificing in relationships with others. "Let me get the door." (That's easier than "Let me get the bill.")

You will enjoy your solitude if you have the chance to be alone today simply because you are humming with the universe. You feel at peace and quite content. In fact, you only wish that everyone could feel this way. You might help someone so that they feel more peaceful and contented.

Relations with friends and people in groups will be tenderhearted and warm today. Not only will you enjoy the company of others, you will find it fulfilling to lend your efforts to a cause that helps those who are needy because you are inspired to do this.

Scientist Marie Curie (1867-1934) shares your birthday today. You have intensity and focus, which combined with your natural sense of curiosity means you love to discover new things. You are adventurous and many of you also acquire excellent technical skills in some field. You are fun-loving and playful. Nevertheless, you work hard. This is a friendly, social year for you where you can expect all your relationships to improve.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #287 on: November 08, 2013, 07:30:59 am »

Moon Alert

Caution: Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 2:45 AM until 6:40 p.m. EST today. After that the Moon moves from Capricorn into Aquarius.

This is a good day to discuss how to share something or to divide an inheritance or deal with red-tape matters like insurance, taxes and debt. People will be co-operative and surprisingly lighthearted about these matters. They might even be generous. (Generous is good.)

Enjoy conversations with partners and close friends because people are eager to talk and enjoy each other's company. In particular, you'll love to discuss "different" topics, perhaps about philosophy, religion, politics and foreign countries. It's a mentally stimulating day.

You'll be happy to do any kind of mental work today even if it's a bit routine. Basically, you're in a pleasant frame of mind and this makes you feel congenial to everyone: co-workers, customers, even your boss whom you have contradictory feelings about. Don't we all.

A playful day! You want to use your mind for amusing pastimes - puzzles, pranks and social conversations. Games and reading for pleasure will please you. It's also a great day to follow sports, enjoy playful times with children and ponder financial speculations.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Family discussions will be upbeat and friendly today because people are in a good mood. This is a particularly good day for family members to join forces and tackle repairs or help one person to do a job. Roundtable discussions will be friendly.

You feel interested, curious and ready to welcome your day. Whatever goes down today - you're up for it! You love talking to new people as well as siblings, relatives and neighbours. You might like to critique the beauty of something or bring people together.

Value your money-making ideas because they are worth considering today. Look for ways to boost your income or get a better job or make money on the side. Similarly, you might also discover something you want to buy - something beautiful that pleases you.

You feel talkative today. This is why you'll put a lot of yourself in whatever you have to say. You also want to socialize and schmooze because you want to talk to people today. You might also feel a strong urge to get out and travel somewhere. Basically, you want to reach out to the world.

This is a good day to enjoy doing research or just kicking back. Whatever the case - you will welcome some relaxation. However, some of you are having secret flirtations as well - innocent, playful ones where both parties kid themselves that they're not really flirting.

Discussions with younger, creative, artistic people will please you today. In fact, out of these discussions, you might feel inspired to change your goals or do something different in the future. Someone could give you advice that enriches you. Literally. Ka-ching!

This is a positive day for discussions with people in authority - bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police. People are in a good mood. They're ready to co-operate, accommodate and compromise. Ask for what you want because you just might get it.

Make travel plans today because you want to escape somewhere and have fun. Better yet, you want to learn something fresh and exciting. You want to reach out and grab more of life today. At least, go somewhere where they give you a fortune cookie.

Actress Parker Posey (1968) shares your birthday today. Many of you are drawn to the secrets of the soul and the body. You want to understand how things work, especially things that are shadowy or secretive. Once you choose your field, you are dedicated. You have excellent money savvy and are success-oriented. This year it's important that you learn something valuable because it will lead you to a powerful time very soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2013, 08:11:45 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aquarius.

This is a productive day because you're keen to work. You have focus, motivation, energy and follow-through. Furthermore, whatever you do, you will do carefully and thoroughly. Choose work you might usually avoid. Today it will be a breeze.

This is a great day for those involved in sports because you have enormous endurance. You won't give up until you achieve your goals. (Perhaps literally.) However, some of you want to party and have fun. You've got energy to burn!

You'll have no trouble doing extra work at home because you're prepared to shove furniture around if necessary. That's why this is a good day to tackle tasks you've been avoiding. You have the patience and energy to pay attention to details - like filing your bills. (Groan.)

Practical concerns are your primary objective today. Make lists, talk to others about practical matters and get the ball rolling. You see the advantage of doing things today that will make tomorrow easier because you're taking the long-range view of things.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You will work hard to make money today and you'll feel satisfied about your accomplishments because you're not going to cut any corners. You'll pay attention to details and be diligent about whatever you have to do. If shopping, you'll be careful and only buy long-lasting, practical items.

Today you're willing to work patiently for any goal you want in the future. You're willing to make plans, do the prep work, and take care of practical details no matter how minute. Use the energy of today to do useful things because it will be relatively easy for you.

Today you'll work hard behind the scenes to get a lot done. This will please you because you've been wanting to get a lot done but letting some of it slide. Today, however, is a different story. "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Libra in work togs!"

You can accomplish a lot if you join forces with others today. The energy today is such that people in general are willing to work hard. They have the energy, focus and stamina. Therefore, if you join with others to get something done, you can move mountains. (Well, at least little piles.)

You will impress people in authority with your hard work and determination today. For some time now, your ambition has been aroused. You've got an agenda, which is why you are downsizing. Ultimately, you're going places. Today you can get closer to completing The Plan.

You want to put energy into expanding your mind today. You want to learn something new to widen your world. Creative, intellectual work will appeal. You might also win arguments about politics, religion or racial issues. Good day to make travel plans.

If there have been disputes about inheritances, insurance matters, taxes and debt, today you will settle. You are rock solid and determined to achieve exactly what you want to get done regarding managing the resources that you share with others. No more dilly-dallying.

You might experience opposition from a partner or close friend today. If this is the case, you won't budge. You believe in your position and you believe you have a right to have your point of view. If pushed, you will defend yourself carefully but vigorously.

Actor Eric Dane (1972) shares your birthday today. You enjoy earthly pleasures and creature comforts, which is why you often think about temptation. This is because you live for the moment and you approach life with physical intensity and passion. You are playful and love to discover new places, things and ideas. Good news! This year might be the most powerful year of your life. Dream big!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2013, 01:28:48 pm »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Pisces.

It's easy to feel sympathetic with the values of others today. Furthermore, it's equally easy to appreciate their effort and what they have shared with you. Because of this you might want to be generous regarding how you divide something. (Nevertheless, don't give away the farm.)

Conversations with others will be mystical, gentle and concerned with esoteric topics because people are interested in mysteries and subtle things today - not practical or financial matters. Someone might want to confide in you or share a confession. In fact, you might discover an exotic secret today.

Your interactions with a co-worker will be mutually beneficial and sympathetic today. People feel kind and gentle to each other, which makes this an easy-going day for most. People are prepared to put aside petty problems. (But not alliteration.) So says the soothsayer solemnly.

Today has a wonderful creative potential for those of you who are artists or working in a creative field. Creative ideas related to sports and teaching or dealing with children will also abound because your mind is free to explore new avenues and imaginative possibilities. Maybe your limitations are self-imposed?

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might want to hunker down at home and cocoon today. Quite likely, family discussion will be mutually sympathetic and tenderhearted. Someone might want a sympathetic ear for their problems. To listen is to be generous.

Your imagination is in overdrive today, which is why you are given to flights of fancy and moments of daydreaming. This is totally appropriate. Mercury, the planet of thought and word, is dancing with fuzzy, idealistic Neptune. Your intuition is heightened.

If shopping today, you will be tempted to buy luxurious, elegant, beautiful things. The question is - can you afford them? Don't put yourself in debt for a momentary, fanciful desire. It's surprising how long it takes to pay off debt and anyhow, the stars are particularly seductive today. Be strong.

Because your creative imagination is stimulated today, you are much more sensitive than usual to everything around you. Yes, your Spidey sense is heightened. Avoid boring routine activities. Instead, seek out ways to enjoy fanciful, creative discussions with others. You want to play!

Today your focus is on hidden matters or things that are behind the scenes or possibly secretive. Trust your intuition and do not believe anything that gives you pause (especially little furry ones.) Mysticism and spiritual subjects will intrigue you.

You might feel sympathetic to a friend today or a person in a group. Perhaps you think they need encouragement or help. Or perhaps someone views you in the same way. It's easy to reach out to others today in a helpful way because feelings of mutual sympathy easily arise.

Discussions with authority figures (bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police) will be gentle and mutually sympathetic today. You should have no trouble in getting someone to hear your point of view and vice versa, you are willing to listen to what they have to say as well. Good day to bridge differences.

Travel somewhere that allows you to escape your daily humdrum will appeal. You want to do something different and be part of something bigger than you. Discussions about philosophy, metaphysics and unusual subjects will intrigue you. Jump at any opportunity to travel somewhere unusual.

Actor/cookbook author Stanley Tucci (1960) shares your birthday today. Beneath your bright, friendly exterior, you are intense because you strive to be in control of your environment. When you want something, you know how to seduce or cajole to get your way. In part, you're successful because you are attractive and energetic - so who can resist you? This year is the beginning of a fresh, exciting new cycle. Open any door!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #290 on: November 12, 2013, 08:43:37 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 9:20 a.m. EST through the rest of the day. The Moon is in Pisces.

Keep your pockets open because gifts, goodies and favours from others can come your way today. Somehow you will benefit from the wealth and resources of others. Nevertheless, this is a poor day to sign important documents or agree to anything important.

This is a wonderful, positive day, which means it's a great day to schmooze with others, especially partners and close friends. Make plans for lunch, dinner or casual entertaining. People are enthusiastic and happy to see you. Get out there and enjoy yourself!

Work-related travel is likely today. This is a positive, upbeat day at work because people feel enthusiastic and friendly. Something could expand your job or increase your interaction with others. It might relate to a foreign country as well.

This is a great day to party! And it's a great day to enjoy sports events, movies, the theatre, musical performances and social outings. Playful times with children will also be a great choice for you. Caution about shopping. (See Moon Alert above.)

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Invite the gang over for pizza and beer or wine and quiche because family events will be upbeat and enthusiastic. You'll enjoy entertaining at home. Because you're in a positive frame of mind, relations with others will be enjoyable and enriching.

Your enthusiasm will make this a positive day for you because your thoughts generate your words and your words generate your deeds and from there on everything flows in a positive way. Great day to talk to siblings and relatives. Also a good day for a short trip.

This is a tricky day because in one way it's a good day for business and commerce. Nevertheless, if you check with the Moon Alert above, you see it's a poor day to make important decisions or spend money. (Go do that voodoo that you do so well.)

The Sun in your sign today is dancing with lucky Jupiter, which makes you feel optimistic and encouraged by life. You feel at peace and harmony with others and you would rather play than work. You'll want to understand how the universe works and what makes things tick.

Feelings of well-being and generosity to others exist today. If you can help someone, you will. In fact, you will feel a strong sense of reward from helping a group of people who are in need. You might begin to do this simply by talking or explaining a situation to others.

All group activities will float your boat today because you're keen to enjoy the company of others. In fact, if you are in the company of others, you will feel energized and enthused. Naturally, you might want to rally the troops to do something that everyone enjoys.

You make a great impression on bosses, parents, teachers and authority figures today because of your broad thinking and positive attitude. You sound like you know what you're talking about. Dare we say you sound wise? You will either play the role of teacher to others or you might meet a guru-like figure.

Grab every opportunity to travel or do something different today because it will delight you. You're keen to expand your horizon, seek some adventure and experience something new. You'll also love discussions about philosophy, religion, politics and mind-bending topics.

Princess of Monaco/actress Grace Kelly (1929-1982) shares your birthday today. You want everything to be beautiful - your art, clothing, home environment and even your children. Furthermore, personally, you are magnetic, charming and sensual. You live in a seductive world! Sometimes you are almost driven to maintain these high standards that you set for yourself. In your work, you are devoted to whatever cause you embrace. This year your most important focus is on partnerships and close friendships.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2013, 06:38:03 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.

Expect the unexpected today, especially later in the day because the Moon is in your sign lined up with wild, unpredictable Uranus. This makes you impulsive, restless and vulnerable to rash, sudden actions. (Moi?) Count to three before you react to others.

You feel restless today. You have that feeling that you're waiting for the other shoe to drop. (Invariably, it's ugly and never in your size.) However, you might discover an interesting secret about someone. Basically, everything is up for grabs. Hang on to your hat - and be discreet.

A meeting with friends might be rescheduled or cancelled today. (Especially later in the day.) You might meet a real character today or someone you know might say or do something that surprises you. One thing is certain: Your interactions with others will go sideways at some point.

Someone in a position of authority (boss, parent, teacher, VIP or the police) might do something that shocks you today. Don't push your luck because you could get busted. Or you might do something that shocks them. This is likely because you're feeling rebellious and independent. Oh yeah.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Travel plans might be interrupted, cancelled or changed today, especially later in the day. Ditto for evening classes. You might meet a real character or someone from another country might surprise you by saying or doing something unusual. Keep your eyes open.

Check your bank accounts and anything related to shared property because something could be off in this late in the day. Stay on top of things if they're important because something unpredictable will suddenly descend upon you. (It's a bird!)

Be patient with others today because the Moon is opposite your sign, which means you have to go more than halfway when dealing with others. Something out of the blue will change things. It could be a minor argument or it could be a change of plans. Be ready.

Something unexpected will impact your workday today or possibly even your health. Fortunately, it occurs late in the day so you might not feel it in your day job. But it could make you want to quit or go off and do your own thing. ("I'm outta here.")

This could be an accident-prone day for your kids so be extra vigilant, especially late in the day. Remove hazardous situations. Meanwhile, romance might be rocky and plans to socialize could get sidelined. ("Whaaat? I thought we were all going to Andy's?")

People at home are feisty today, which could lead to some minor disputes. Power outages and problems with small appliances might occur. Minor breakages might also take place. Try to put a lid on things and stay mellow, especially this evening.

This is an accident-prone day for your sign, especially late in the day. Therefore, pay attention to everything you say and do. It's that simple. The name of the game is survival so be aware and be mindful. Think twice before you speak and act, because you will feel willful and rebellious.

You might find money today; you might lose money. Guard your possessions against loss or theft. This unpredictable quality will most likely impact you late in the day, so continue to be vigilant until bedtime. Alternatively, some of you might see a new way to earn money.

Chris Noth (1954) shares your birthday today. You are bright, clever and insightful. Others respect your opinion. Many of you are also spiritual and aesthetically sensitive. But you are a realist, especially when it comes to fighting for your beliefs and everyday struggles. People are fond of you because you're outgoing, entertaining and friendly. This year an important choice or decision will arise. Choose wisely.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #292 on: November 14, 2013, 06:22:14 am »

Moon Alert

Until 3:45 p.m. EST today we have the "all clear" to do business. The Moon is in Aries.

An unexpected flirtation with your boss or someone in a position of authority might catch you off guard today. (It will be thrilling.) Or, perhaps, you might be surprised by the fact that someone approaches you to ask for your creative input about layout, design or furniture arrangement.

Sudden opportunities to travel might fall in your lap today. Similarly, an unexpected chance to pursue further education or get further training might also come to you. Whatever happens, know this: Your window of opportunity is brief so you will have to act fast. "Vite!"

Today's focus is on sex and money. Both these areas might hold surprises for you. An unexpected gift or offer from someone else or a chance to benefit yourself might arise. If so, act quickly. Obviously, a sexy opportunity might also arise. (That's your call.)

Relations with others, especially partners and close friends, might take a sudden turn for the better today. Someone close to you might say or do something that surprises you. You might also find yourself jealous or quickly pleased. It's a fast-moving day.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

A work-related flirtation or romance might spring up today. Something pleasant that is related to your job or your health will occur. You might get a raise or unexpected praise. Whatever the case, stay light on your feet and be ready to make the most of it. At the least, you might be surprised by a lovely dessert or treat. Yummers!

Surprise romance might catch you unawares today. (Be still my beating heart.) Love at first sight or unexpected flirtations might thrill. Surprising upsets in sports are likely. Something to do with the arts might equally amaze you. Note: This is an accident-prone day for your kids.

You might spontaneously entertain someone at home today because company suddenly knocks at your door. Others will discover good news related to real estate, home or family situations. You might also buy something high-tech or avant-garde for your home.

Something unexpected will occur today that makes you realize how fortunate you are to be in the midst of beautiful surroundings and be around people who truly care for you. It will be like an epiphany. A pleasant realization that makes you appreciate your world.

Be ready to act fast today because unexpected opportunities to make money or boost your income or get a better job might arise. If so, you will have to act quickly because this window of opportunity is brief. (He who hesitates is miles away from the next exit.)

This is an exciting, stimulating day, especially with respect to relationships. You feel flirtatious and so do others! New experiences as well as brilliant, creative ideas will occur today. You feel impulsive and ready for action. "Let the revelry begin!"

There is a hum of excitement underneath everything that you do today. Perhaps you are stimulated by the anticipation of something in the immediate future, or later today. Perhaps unexpected news makes you elated about something. Whatever the case, it's not a boring day.

A friend could become a lover today. Or perhaps a friend will just surprise you in a delightful way with praise or a gift. You might also hook up with someone who is unusual and highly stimulating. Keep an open mind about others.

British royal Prince Charles (1948) shares your birthday today. You're interested in society and everything going on around you. Because you make an effort to study and learn in a thorough manner, others value your opinions. They trust you. You believe in the value of what you're doing and you do it not for your own glory but for the results. This year you will work hard to build or construct something important.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2013, 11:31:47 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 10 a.m. until 7:15 p.m. EST today. The Full Moon peaks in Taurus at 10:16 a.m. EST.

More than any other Full Moon throughout the year, today's Full Moon focuses on your finances - cash flow and how you spend your money and how you earn it. It also focuses on your possessions and whatever you own. That's why you might have angst about these areas today. Fortunately, this angst will disappear by Monday/Tuesday.

The only Full Moon in your sign all year is taking place today, which is sure to introduce tension between you and partners or close friends. Since this is a temporary thing, don't let it ruin a relationship. Bite thy tongue and remain calm and patient.

Today's Full Moon takes place in the hidden part of your chart, which means you might feel vaguely uncomfortable and not know why. Don't worry about this because the tension from any Full Moon lasts for only about 48 hours. Be patient with yourself and others today.

Your sign tends to feel the effect of every Full Moon more than other signs because the Moon is your ruler. Today the Full Moon is taking place in the sign of Taurus, which for you will affect friendships and your relationships to people in organizations and clubs. Be aware of potential tension here.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Today's Full Moon polarizes the tension between the demands of home and family versus the demands of your job and your external life. You can't please both worlds. Don't worry about this and don't ignore home and family right now. Just do what you can do.

Be careful because the tension of today's Full Moon could create a mild accident-prone situation for you. You might be too emotional or distracted for some reason and this could lead to an accident. In other words, it doesn't have to happen. (This includes verbal accidents as well. "Oops. Did I just say that?")

Keep an eye on your money scene. Make friends with your bank account. Know what's happening with your cash flow and don't overreact if something discourages you. Today's Full Moon focuses on your debt, taxes and earnings - the whole enchilada.

The only Full Moon directly opposite your sign all year is taking place today. Naturally, this will create tension between you and others, especially partners and close friends. Your only recourse is to be patient and tolerant with everyone. Good exercise.

Try to cut others some slack today because the Full Moon tension will only create problems for you and others if you are impatient. The Full Moon increases people's emotional reactions to things. Therefore, your best choice is to chill out.

Someone might try to dissuade you from your goals today and you might even listen because the Full Moon energy makes you second-guess things. However, this energy will be gone in 48 hours and things will look the same again. Be strong.

Difficulties with authority figures, as well as keeping family and home happy, will challenge you with today's Full Moon. Don't try to be everything to everyone. That's impossible. Just focus on meeting the obligations you have with your boss or VIP.

Avoid controversial subjects like politics, religion and racial issues today because the Full Moon energy will only make these discussions emotionally ridiculous. Just bide your time. Don't overreact to weird statements made by others. It's a Full Moon day. Any subject that gets people emotionally heated should be avoided.

Director Martin Scorsese (1942) shares your birthday today. You can skillfully play the role of mediator/co-ordinator/ombudsperson because you know how to bring people together. You find a commonality between dissenting partners. Yet, you are also a leader with strong moral beliefs. This year you will enrich your life, especially your future, by studying or learning something valuable.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:29 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Gemini.

Life is exciting today. Very likely, you will meet new faces or encounter unusual people. Your daily routine will change for some reason, hopefully a fun reason. Expect to be caught off guard with some surprises. Wear comfy shoes so you can run fast and dodge behind pillars.

Keep an eye on your money and cash flow today. You might find money; you might lose money. Something unpredictable might occur when shopping, so count your change and keep your receipts. Impulse buying is a given. Guard your possessions against loss, breakage or theft.

Today the Moon is in Gemini dancing with unpredictable Uranus. This makes you restless and ready for action. You want some excitement! (Have you tried this? At lunchtime, sit in a parked car pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.)

This is a restless day for you. You want some excitement in your life and you feel that something is about to give at any moment. Some will discover a secret today or, conversely, someone might discover a secret about you. The latter could be challenging.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might meet a real character today or someone you know might do something that surprises you. Your involvement with groups (large or small) will be refreshing and different. You might join forces with a charitable or revolutionary organization. "To the gates!"

Relations with authority figures will hold few surprises today. (We're talking parents, bosses, teachers, VIPs and the police.) Whatever happens might make you rebellious or catch you off guard. Don't quit your day job and don't shoot from the hip without thinking. Be cool.

Travel plans might be cancelled or rescheduled. School schedules might also be cancelled or changed. A sudden breakthrough with publishing, the media, medicine and the law might excite you. Conversations with others will fascinate and amaze you.

Keep an eye on your bank account and cash-flow scene because something unexpected will occur today. If you're responsible for the property of others, keep your eyes open because something unpredictable might happen. It could be great; it could be not so great.

Your partner or close friend might surprise you with something that catches you off guard. Or they might be shocked at something you do. More likely, it will be the other way around and you will be slack-jawed or at least stimulated by something someone does. ("Whaaat?")

Your work routine will be interrupted today due to computer crashes, power outages, staff shortages or cancelled meetings. Equipment might break down. Possibly, the introduction of new technology will be exciting. Or maybe a new staff member is breathtaking. (That's always fun.)

This is an exciting Monday. (Something different, that's for sure.) Unexpected flirtations might make your day. In fact, love at first sight (or perhaps site) is possible for many of you. Surprise invitations and upsets with sports events are also likely. Parents should be vigilant with kids to prevent accidents.

Your home routine will be interrupted today by surprise company or small appliances breaking down or maybe it's as minor as running out of coffee in the morning. (I'm kidding - that's not minor. That's B flat major!) Unexpected real-estate developments could arise.

Actor Owen Wilson (1968) shares your birthday today. You have lots of energy, which you channel into enjoying the company of others and attending social occasions. You like to be active and you like frequent interaction with others. You are also emotional and intuitive. People want to be in your company because you are sunny, bright and enthusiastic about life. Good news! This year might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!

Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #295 on: December 03, 2013, 08:06:52 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions until 10:05 p.m. EST. The Moon is in Sagittarius.

You have lots of energy to study today because your mind is so super-charged, you're quick to defend your ideas, especially about religion and politics. You might be keen to make travel plans or advance yourself in publishing, the media, medicine and the law.

You have mucho energy to tackle inheritances, shared property, taxes, debt and insurance matters. How fitting because only yesterday, you thought of pulling your act together with respect to these same areas. Sounds like a plan, Stan.

Conversations with others will be invigorating and they might be a tad competitive. You want your way, somebody else wants their way - let the cards fall where they may. (According to a Harvard study years ago, in an argument the one who talks the most wins.)

You're PowerPoint on steroids today. You're busy but you like it. You're prepared to work hard, especially mentally, on any project that personally interests you. Naturally, you want credit for whatever you do. And why not? You will convince others to help if you need it.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You are creative today! (Perhaps a desire to value your creativity more?) This is also a great day for games, puzzles, mental leisure, fiction and competitive sports. You might also flirt with enthusiasm. (Does one flirt with apathy? Danger maybe.)

You might go a few rounds with a family member today to establish control. It's not a power struggle but it's in the same vein. (Just the other arm.) You want to repair and fix things at home as well as convince others to agree with your methods.

You're a pistol today! You're full of mental energy and confidence. You're willing to initiate things and take charge if necessary. If you have to convince others to agree with you, they haven't got a chance. You're going to say what you mean and mean what you say.

Trust your money-making ideas because you're clear-headed and bold today. You display a confident willingness to spell things out so everyone knows what you want. No doubt others will jump on board as well. You're busy, active and you mean business!

Today you are so mentally charged with energy that you're talking a blue streak as well as planning everything you want to get done. And you will succeed. You will dazzle others with your ideas as you sail through your day.

This is a good day to do research because you have the concentration and energy to look for what you want to find and persevere at the task as long as it takes. No doubt secrets will be revealed to you today. Fortunately, you can be discreet. (Generally.)

You'll be successful dealing with groups today whether they are small coffee klatches, classes, meetings or large conferences because you feel right, mentally energetic and willing to speak your mind. Young people in particular will listen to you and vice versa.

You can impress bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs today with your psychobabble because you feel clever and on the ball. Good day to make plans about your career. Good day to take up new studies that might help your job. A pet project will especially interest you.

Wife of Channing Tatum, actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum (1980) shares your birthday today. You are a dreamer and a planner. You have big ideas and many of you have the technical expertise to back them up. You are private and, at times, secretive. In part, this is because you want to focus on your projects and you need time and space to do this. In the next year, you will work to build or construct something important to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2013, 08:32:58 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Gemini.

Don't hide at home today. Get out and do something different because that's what you need. You're eager to talk to others because you want to enlighten people about something. Late in the day, expect a few detours plus a chance to meet new faces.

You're concerned with cash flow or working today. You like beautiful things, which is why you might be doing some power shopping. Late in the day, you might find or lose money and likewise, something unexpected might happen to something you own.

Ask the universe for what you want today because things will go in your favour. You've got a lot of energy and you're keen to talk to others. By this evening, expect to meet an unusual person or get a surprise invitation to someplace you didn't expect to go.

You've been working so hard, lie low today if possible. With all the increased activity and chaos at home, you need a chance to catch your breath. You'll enjoy some solitude, especially in pleasant, thumb-sucking surroundings. Just take it easy.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Discussions with female friends and acquaintances will be upbeat and exuberant today. Quite likely, someone will surprise you, especially later in the day. You've got a lot of driving energy to share with others, which is why they are attracted to you now.

You're in the limelight today so watch your step and make sure you're on top of your scene. Others will notice you. You might want to exert your influence to co-ordinate the efforts of others. Expect a few detours late in the day and in the evening.

Do something different today. Travel or see someplace you've never been before. Talk to people from other cultures. You might want to teach people something that you know. If so, by all means go ahead because Mars will help you keep everyone riveted to your words.

Set aside some time today to do some housekeeping with red-tape details like insurance matters, taxes, debt, inheritances and disputes about shared property. This stuff ain't gonna go away on its own. The sooner you clear it up, the sooner you will feel relieved and lighter.

Be tolerant with others today. Be prepared to go more than halfway. Actually, you have no choice, but if you act like it your idea, you come off looking better. Nothing wrong with that. This is good day to listen to what someone else wants to say.

Many of you will take care of little details like buying things for pets or shopping for hygiene items for home and family. It's that kind of day. You want to tie up loose ends and get things out of the way so that you can go full steam ahead next week.

This is the perfect day to meet some pals for brunch or make a big breakfast for family. You're in the mood to have fun and socialize, especially with children and romantic partners. Enjoy sports events, movies, the theatre and playful times with kids.

This is a great day to hunker down at home and read the paper over a second cup of coffee. Take it easy if you can because you'll enjoy cocooning in familiar surroundings, especially if you've got some shortbread to go with that coffee. (My fatal weakness.)

Actor Adam Brody (1979) shares your birthday today. You are a classic Sagittarius - upbeat, breezy and friendly. People like you. You have big ideas. Your enthusiasm and energy make others want to be in your presence. The secret to your success is that you believe in yourself. (That's half the battle.) Set aside some time in the coming year to study or learn something important to you. It will be worthwhile.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2013, 01:02:02 pm »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or doing important business from 4:15 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. EST today. After that the Moon moves from Gemini into Cancer. (The Full Moon in Gemini peaks at 4:28 a.m. EST.)

Communications might be a bit garbled today simply because you are over-amped or too stoked about something. Today's Full Moon might make you excitable. However, it is also mildly accident-prone so be careful. Fortunately, it peaks early in the morning, so things get better as the day wears on.

Something to do with cash flow, expenditures, or even something you own might come to a crisis today. Fortunately, that crisis was represented by the Full Moon early this morning, which means by the time you read this, things are looking up.

Early this morning the only Full Moon all year in your sign took place. It still lingers because every Full Moon is about 48 hours. However, once it peaks, things slowly start to return to normal. (Who's kidding who? When is the life of a Gemini ever normal?)

You have had an inner restlessness that has been building up for the last few days. Fortunately, once the Full Moon peaks early this morning, it will begin to subside within you. But it's still there. You need to chill out. Time for dark chocolate.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

A minor difference with a friend or a member of your group might have put you at odds with others recently. It might even have caused you to rethink your goals. Early this morning the Full Moon peaked, which means as the day wears on relations with others will improve.

Your relationship with authority figures might have been tested recently. A little blowup, especially with females (mom or a female boss?). But it occurred. Today should be mildly better because the Full Moon peaked early in the morning. Slowly, slowly the dust will settle.

Arguments about controversial subjects like politics, religion and racial issues might have disturbed your peace recently. Even today, things are still touchy. Emotional issues can also make you accident-prone. Fortunately, after the Full Moon peaks early this morning, peace will be restored.

Solutions to questions you might have had recently about shared property, inheritances, insurance matters, taxes and debt are at hand now. Solutions to these problems will appear later today or in the next few days. It looks like you're in the clear.

Tension with close friends and partners was par for the course in the last few days because of the Full moon occurring opposite your sign. However, now that it has peaked early this morning, warm hugs and smiles will replace frowns and harsh words.

Tension has been building up in the workplace in the last few days, and also perhaps about a health-related issue for you. Things always get worse as the Full Moon is increasing and then once the Full Moon peaks (like it did early this morning) these problems diminish.

Romance has been rocky lately. Relations with kids are also challenging. However, since the Full Moon peaked early this morning, tension in these areas (also includes sports, the hospitality industry and the entertainment world) will gradually subside.

Things are looking better on the home front. Family relationships might have suffered in the last few days, especially with female relatives. Now that the Full Moon has peaked early this morning, everything will begin to settle down and return to normal. By Thursday/Friday all is well.

Actor Bill Pullman (1953) shares your birthday today. You are disciplined and hard-working. You are also a practical realist. You like tangible results because you live in a physical world. You have amazing powers of concentration and can accomplish a lot when you set your mind to it. This year something you've been involved with for nine years will end or diminish to make room for something new.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: