A Little Bit of Peace
March 28, 2024, 02:16:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3589 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #255 on: September 09, 2013, 10:38:44 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Scorpio.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

Parents must be patient with children today because this whole area could be a source of frustration. You might feel helpless or inadequate. (Ha! Join the club. We've got jackets.) Similarly, social events and creative activities also feel blocked and hard to get off the ground. But lo! Smooth sailing tomorrow.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Be patient with family members and situations at home. Mucho activity and chaos are taking place and you might find this frustrating. As a result, relations with partners and close friends could be candyly. Don't be brash. Go slowly and carefully. Easy does it.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Think twice before brandishing swords with anyone even though you are ready to speak your mind - and forcefully, might I add. (I did.) If you do this, especially without thinking, you will be blocked by someone. In other words, you're not going to get away with it. Pull in your reins. Try again tomorrow.

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

You're never casual about money, which is why you find today frustrating. Whatever you try to do, financially speaking - earn money or spend it - will meet with obstacles. You are blocked. ("What's with this?") Just accept this and be patient. (Do you have a choice?)

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Go slowly and be thorough and careful in everything you do today because it's the only way you can be today. Someone in authority or someone older might say something about you that confirms your worst suspicions about yourself. (Aaggh!) Just ignore this. Phfft!

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Be careful with behind-the-scenes activity, especially if you're doing something secretive or sneaky because things will not go as smoothly as you hope. Something will catch you up or stop you. Just be aware of this. Forewarned is forearmed.

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

Relations with others, especially in group situations, are difficult because someone is unco-operative and possibly even combative. (You need this like a fish needs a bicycle.) Don't keep pushing to get your way because it won't work. Just sit this round out.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

This is a poor day to get permission or approval from anyone in authority - bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs or the police. They will not be receptive. Quite likely, their response will be, "Talk to the hand." Just cool your jets and lie low. Tomorrow is a better day.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Travel plans and issues related to higher education, medicine, the law or anything to do with publishing the media are difficult to expedite today. Delays, cancellations and refusals will frustrate your efforts. Therefore, postpone these things until tomorrow.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Today is not the day to make important decisions about inheritances, insurance matters, or how to divide something, especially shared property. It will be too frustrating and difficult. Postpone these decisions until tomorrow or later in the week. (You'll be glad you did.)

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

Conversations with others, especially partners and close friends, will be difficult because you feel inwardly inadequate for some reason. Don't worry - you still have the magic. It's just that today is a poor day for negotiations. Do your tap-dance tomorrow.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Even though you're prepared to work hard today, especially at work, the gods are not with you. You can sense this right off the bat. Knowing this, why keep banging your head against the wall? Just tread water and wait until tomorrow to push things through. You will encounter fewer obstacles then.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Actor Hugh Grant (1960) shares your birthday today. You are charming and introspective. You are drawn to challenges and capable of overcoming major obstacles. You are sexually attractive and very private. You have a knack for putting your finger on social trends and public opinion. You like to interact with people who have fine minds. This year will be a social year for you where all your relationships will beautifully improve.
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #256 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:18 am »

Moon Alert

Caution: Avoid shopping or making important decisions after 5:15 a.m. EDT today. The Moon is in Scorpio.

Lucky you! For the next month, gifts, goodies and favours from others will come your way. No question. You might also attract money to you through your partner or spouse. New romance that begins now will be particularly intense and memorable. (Just how you like it.)

Fair Venus moves opposite your sign today to stay for the next month, improving all your relationships with others. Yay! You'll find it easy to get along with everyone. And if you are in conflict with someone - you might be able to make peace.

For the next month, anything work-related will flow smoothly. If you're not employed, this will relate to any tasks you undertake. This month is a good time to discuss agreements. You might also want to make where you work more attractive.

You have a lovely month ahead that enhances all relationships with children as well as creative activities. You'll enjoy schmoozing, seeing movies and attending the theatre. Sports events will appeal. Romance will be sweet and yummy.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You'll enjoy quiet times at home for the next month because family relationships will be amiable, plus you're keen to redecorate your digs. You'll enjoy cocooning at home. The only downside might be nibbling on too many sweets. (But this Virgo Sun will help you to be pure.)

Writers, actors, teachers, editors and salespeople will excel in the next month because your words will be like gold. It will also be easy to enjoy your surroundings. Furthermore, you might be touched to realize how much love there is in your daily life. (Gosh.)

Your chance to increase your earnings is good in the next month. However, you also want to spend - especially on art, decor items, jewelry and beautiful clothes. The next several weeks are also good for financial investments. (Somebody's gotta pay for this stuff.)

The month ahead is an excellent time to enjoy the company of others. It's also a great time to shop for wardrobe goodies because you will like what you see in the mirror. If possible, steal away on a vacation or do anything where you can have fun!

Solitude in beautiful surroundings will delight you in the next month. Many of you will enjoy being outside in nature. Some will be involved in caring for someone else or going out of your way to help someone who needs your assistance. It's easy to take the high ground in the next month.

All group activities will delight you in the coming month ahead. You might make new friends or join new groups. Perhaps a casual friendship will become cozier. In fact, platonic relationships could become romantic. It's all so cozy.

Romance with a boss is on the agenda in the next month. One thing is certain - others will seek your creative input. They might ask your advice about design, layout, furniture arrangement, whatever. Don't hesitate to offer this because they'll appreciate what you say. It's easy to work harmoniously with others during the next few weeks.

Travel for pleasure will delight you, which means you should jump at every chance to blow town. If you can't travel, then travel through books and film because you'll enjoy pushing the sides of the envelope. You want to learn more and you want to experience adventure and thrills!

Philosopher/humanitarian Jean Vanier (1928) shares your birthday today. You excel at what you do but you don't want to call attention to yourself because you like to fit in. You're passionate about what you do and always give it your best. (In this respect you sometimes find it difficult to strike a happy balance between work and family or play.) Look for ways to learn something new this year. You'll be glad you did.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2013, 08:08:53 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions after 1 p.m. EDT today for the rest of the day. The Moon is in Sagittarius.

You have a strong desire to escape somewhere today. You want to do something different. And why not? This is a creative day for those of you who write or are in the arts. Postpone travel plans for another day, instead, explore all possibilities.

Except for early morning, this is a poor day to make important decisions regarding inheritances, insurance matters, banking, taxes, debt and shared property. Even though your mind is focused on these areas, postpone important decisions until tomorrow.

Be prepared to go more than halfway when dealing with others today because the Moon is opposite your sign. Because most of the day is Moon Alert (see above), keep things light. Enjoy socializing with others. Avoid important decisions and purchases. Don't volunteer for anything.

Keep your head down at whatever tasks you have set for yourself today. Expect shortages and delays. This is a poor day to shop for anything other than necessary food. (See the Moon Alert above.) Just tread water and postpone what you can until tomorrow.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

This is a creative day! You are in touch with your Muse and capable of making original, spontaneous connections that can help you in creative, artistic ways. Enjoy sports events, social occasions and fun times with children. However, postpone important decisions and purchases until tomorrow.

If you can cocoon at home today, you will enjoy yourself. In family discussions, don't commit to anything important and don't volunteer. Keep things light and go with the flow. If shopping for home or a family member, check with the Moon Alert above. (Save yourself hassles.)

This is a creative day for discussions, especially for writers. Having said that, it's a poor day to make a definitive decision about anything. In other words, explore ideas - kick them around. Build on ideas with other people but wait until tomorrow to firmly decide.

Because you are focused on financial matters today - how you earn your money, your cash flow or perhaps major purchases - check with the Moon Alert above so you don't do anything you will later regret. Fill your data bank; in other words, get facts and figures but wait until tomorrow to act.

Today the Moon is in your sign, which makes you more emotional than usual. In fact, you might feel a bit like a helium balloon floating adrift in the sky. The free feeling is nice but you also feel indecisive and unsure of what to do. That's OK. Enjoy the ride and act tomorrow.

If doing research today, trust your intuition. You might have accurate hunches and impulses. On the other hand, they might also be unreliable. It's OK to gather your facts, just don't act on anything until tomorrow. Be safe. (No regrets.)

This is a great day to schmooze with others, especially in group situations. In particular, you'll enjoy talking to female acquaintances. Conversations will be inventive and original. Nevertheless, don't volunteer for anything and don't agree to anything important until tomorrow.

Private details about your personal life could be public today. (Yikes.) Just keep this in mind in case you have to do some damage control. (Check your zipper.) This is not an ideal day to agree to anything important, especially in discussions with bosses, parents, teachers and authority figures.

Actor Jason Statham (1967) shares your birthday today. You are fearless and your bravery is often connected with ethical issues that are important to you. You're private and sometimes difficult to find and yet, you are witty and entertaining. Words and language fascinate you. Above all, you are a realist. This year something you've been involved with for about nine years will end or diminish to make room for something new.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #258 on: September 13, 2013, 07:42:58 am »

Moon Alert

After 6 a.m. EDT today, we have the "all clear" to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Capricorn.

It's Friday the 13th and it's a lovely day. Someone might be sympathetic to you and give you goodies or, alternatively, you might feel generous to someone else and be willing to share something with them. Romance is sweet, affectionate and passionate.

Satisfy your urge to do something different today. Travel if you can. Go someplace you've never been before because you want to be stimulated by different surroundings. Others are helpful to you. In fact, partnerships can be sexy and cozy!

You have strong feelings about shared property today. You also have passionate feelings about intimate relationships. (The two might be connected.) Meanwhile, colleagues are ready to help you at work. Enjoy this mutually beneficial relationship. (Interesting possibilities.)

This is a great date day. Enjoy the arts and creative activities. You'll also enjoy playful times with children. All social events will be enjoyable and fun. Daydreams, exotic escapes, fantasies and playful times will delight you and your loved ones.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

This is a pleasant day to entertain at home because everyone feels gentle in spirit. It's easy to establish a mutual simpatico with everyone. Conversations will be full of fantasies and whimsical ideas. You will also enjoy shopping for something luxurious for your home.

You might spend time daydreaming today or wondering "what if." Don't worry about this because it's par for the course with today's vibes. Escapism is everywhere - mentally and physically. Enjoy fanciful conversations with others, especially relatives and siblings. Great day for writing fiction and poetry.

You feel generous today, which is why you might give goods or money to someone who is in need. (It's easy for people to be sympathetic today.) However, when it comes to financial decisions, be careful. Wishing does not make it so. Guard against extravagance.

This is a pleasant, fanciful day. You might not feel like concentrating on routine, detail-oriented work. However, creative activities that require flights of imagination will yield wonderful results because this is what your mind wants to do. You might also want to help someone today because you feel sympathetic to them.

Quite possibly, you will put your needs second to the needs and wants of someone else today. This is not because you're being a martyr, it's because you feel genuine concern for others. When this happens, you are generally the one who comes out on top because it feels good to be kind and helpful.

Creative friends will be fun to hang out with today. This is a great day to exchange creative ideas with others, especially in group situations. Privately, you might feel sympathetic or concerned about someone. Or someone might feel caring and concerned for you. (Maybe you can borrow a fast $50.)

It's easy to make good impression on people in authority today because they will see you through positive eyes. (In a way, they have Vaseline on their lens.) If you want a favour - ask for it. Meanwhile, some of you will strike up a flirtation with your boss.

Travel for pleasure will delight you today. In fact, you'll love doing anything that is outside of your normal routine, especially if it involves seeing beautiful places, discussing profound ideas and talking to charming people. "More cake?"

Fashion designer Stella McCartney (1971) shares your birthday today. You are strong, determined and persevering. Once you make your mind up, it's full steam ahead! You never waver even when encountering obstacles. You have determination, discipline and an intense devotion to whatever you do. You can be successful handling difficult, complicated tasks. This year you begin a completely new cycle in your life that will offer you fresh opportunities. Open any door!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #259 on: September 17, 2013, 03:20:48 pm »

Moon Alert

After 10 a.m. EDT today, we have the "all clear" to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Pisces.

Conversations with others will be lively and dynamic today. You're excited about something and so are they! (Enthusiasm is so contagious.) Cook up great plans for vacations, parties and future dates. Make reservations!

This is a busy, exciting day at work (or doing whatever). You easily convince others to go along with your plans. You might run errands or take a short trip. You're hands-on in your approach to things and delegating like mad.

This is a positive, upbeat and vibrant day because your ruler Mercury (talk, talk, talk) is in league with fiery Mars. (This doesn't mean that you will yell, yell, yell, but close to it!) You feel prankish and playful, which is why you'll enjoy games and teasing. Take time today for fun. Enjoy the arts.

Family discussions will be lively today. You can convince others to go along with your plans. Let's face it, you can outlast them. (Years ago, a Harvard study showed that the person who did the most talking won the argument.) Good day to tackle repairs and hands-on tasks at home.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You're so convincing today! This is a great day for those of you in sales, marketing, teaching, acting, editing and writing. You mean what you say and you say what you mean. And you say it so colourfully!

You have excellent money-making ideas. Don't dismiss them out of hand. They might be worth running up the flagpole to see if anyone salutes. Talk to others about your ideas because you can sell through your words today. "It slices, it dices, it cuts through leather!"

This is a busy day for you. You're juggling a lot of balls in the air plus you're thinking hard about how you can advance any project you're involved in. You're quick to take the initiative and perhaps even take over a project. "I'm on it!"

Research and behind-the-scenes work will be interesting and rewarding today. Dig deep for what you seek because you will find it out of sheer enthusiasm and perseverance, if nothing else. It's naked ambition that drives you now. (Or you could dress it up a little.)

You feel like a coach delegating to the team today. You're up for action and ready to talk to everyone. People will respond to you because you are enthusiastic and seem to believe what you say. (That's all it takes.) Ah yes, the power of confidence! And today - you've got it.

You're keen to promote your own agenda today but less keen to work for others simply because you want to run your own show. You're convincing, that's for sure. However, you're also working harder than others can handle. Don't be judgmental about them. (They're just lazy.)

Excellent day to make travel plans and explore opportunities in publishing, the media, medicine and the law. If you have to write a paper, teach or do anything related to higher education, you'll be dynamite. Enjoy lively discussions about politics, religion and philosophy.

This is a good day to stand up for your fair share of things. If you have to discuss how to divide something or deal with inheritances and matters related to shared property, you won't let yourself down because you feel feisty, mentally energetic and brave. Yes!

Actor Kyle Chandler (1965) shares your birthday today. You succeed because you are persevering and persistent. Obstacles or delays do not deter you. You are unstoppable. You're also physically tough, logical and practical. People know you're reliable and that you get the job done. (In addition, you have a quirky sense of humour.) This year a major change might take place, perhaps something as significant as what occurred around 2004.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2013, 06:56:28 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Pisces.

You might have practical concerns today about getting money or your fair share of something. Or you might be concerned about your partner's income. You want to clear up fuzzy details that affect your financial security. (Well, I guess!)

Today you might have to say goodbye to a friend or face a temporary separation. If this is not the case, perhaps you feel restrained when talking to someone. The good feelings are there but you can't express them. People are a bit cautious.

This is a good day to ask someone older or more experienced for advice. It's also a good day to hone your skills or develop your technique because you have the patience and perseverance to keep at it until you improve. ("How do you get to Carnegie Hall?" "Practice!")

You're busy. You feel enthusiastic about travel plans, publishing, the media and higher education. However, personal relationships are sober. If you're involved in the arts, the entertainment world or hospitality industry, your concerns are practical and serious.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Discussions with older family relatives will benefit you today. They might have advice with practical matters especially concerning real estate. You are hopeful about getting financial support from others because you want to make your home and family more secure.

This is a curious day because in one way you're eager to schmooze with others. However, some discussions, especially with siblings, neighbours and relatives, focus on serious, practical matters. You might want to share your worries with someone. ("Let's meet for coffee and wring our hands.") Oy vey.

Work-related travel is likely. Others will see ways to expand something at work. However, if it costs too much, someone could put the kibosh on it because practical concerns are important today. (Why is there always so much month left at the end of the money?)

Because Venus is lined up with Saturn in your sign today, you feel restrained, especially in love relationships. You might not feel as warm and affectionate as you usually do. Or perhaps you feel lonesome? Things tend to be serious and sober today. (No worries.)

Optimism is the key to your survival. (It is for all Sagittarians.) Today it's easy to feel lonely or isolated. Remind yourself this is temporary and soon in the future, you won't feel like this at all. In fact, you will enjoy inviting people to your home today, even if you don't think so.

You're looking for ways to expand your horizons now. In doing so, you might be able to get good advice from someone older, especially in a group situation. This person could give you advice that affects your future goals. Meanwhile, people in authority are willing to hear what you have to say. Good!

Something related to earnings or finances is encouraging. Part of you is willing to spend money for vacations and fun social times. However, another part of you (just above your left elbow) is concerned about making a solid, sensible impression on authority figures.

This is a good day to make extensive future travel plans because you have the discipline and patience to do so. It's also a good day to seek advice from a teacher, mentor or guru figure about anything, especially studies and higher education. Fun and play require careful planning.

Actor James Gandolfini (1961-2013) shares your birthday today. No matter how fun-loving you appear, you are a serious person. Furthermore, you are private, even secretive. You like your life to be harmonious and peaceful, you avoid strife. You appreciate beauty in your surroundings and many of you have a strong belief system or respect for spirituality. This year will be pleasant and social, and all your relationships will wonderfully improve.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #261 on: September 19, 2013, 10:14:58 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 7 a.m. until 1:15 p.m. EDT today. After that, the Moon moves from Pisces into Aries. (Note: The Full Moon peaks in Pisces at 7:13 a.m. EDT.)

Be careful you don't promise more than you can deliver to others today. For one thing, the Full Moon energy might make you emotionally over-the-top. (It affects a lot of people this way.) Instead, be sympathetic with how others feel, especially co-workers.

The advice for Aries goes for you as well because you might over-extend yourself in some way, especially at work. Don't be so eager to please that you agree to an impossible deadline. Conversely, don't expect much from others. Parents need to be patient with their Full Moon kids today.

Opportunities to play, flirt and have fun will present themselves today. However, this might put you in the middle of things. You might feel pulled between the demands of home and family versus the demands of your career and external world. Tough call.

Be careful because this is an accident-prone day simply because of the Full Moon energy. (And the Moon is your ruler.) Obviously, the Full Moon doesn't cause anything - it just heightens your emotions, hence distractions from what you're doing. Be cool.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Financial matters related to your earnings, job or cash flow might come to a head today. (It is classic for things to come to a head or culminate during a Full Moon.) Be careful you don't spend too much or promise too much or bite off more than you can chew. Easy does it.

Today the only Full Moon opposite your sign all year is taking place, which will put a stress on your closest relationships - partnerships and close friendships. Just accept this and be patient with others. Go with the flow. In particular, be careful about overspending or giving way something you might later regret.

Today Mercury is in your sign dancing with Jupiter, which makes you feel optimistic and positive! That's why you're making plans and setting long-range goals and getting ready to conquer the world. Hold the phone. It's also the Full Moon! (Yikes. Tiptoe, tiptoe.)

Scorpio parents will have to be patient with children and the dog - all of which can feel the Full Moon energy today. Nevertheless, you have a warm feeling in your tummy because you're happy. You're making big plans (even if they are secret).

It's tough knowing who to please today - the demands of home and family or the demands of your career. You're not worried too much because you're having fun hanging out with others. People are upbeat and friendly, which encourages you to go for the brass ring. ("I can do this!")

Be careful because this particular Full Moon is slightly accident-prone for you. You might be emotionally distracted or agitated and this is what harms your good judgment. Nevertheless, conversations with authority figures are encouraging.

Something to do with inheritances, shared property or insurance matters will come to a head because it's the Full Moon. Meanwhile, you're delighted with travel plans and a chance to explore opportunities in publishing, the media, higher education, medicine and the law.

Today the only Full Moon in your sign all year is taking place. This means you might be having difficulties with partners and close friends. If you're sharing something with someone - don't give away the farm. Protect your own interests and be prudent.

TV host Jimmy Fallon (1974) shares your birthday today. You are organized. You also have an appreciation for beauty, which is why many of you have excellent taste. In fact, the way things look fascinates you and gives you pleasure - the appearance of your surroundings, your home, your image, and whatever you handle. This year you might set aside time to study or learn something valuable. (Your rewards will soon follow.)

Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2013, 07:59:08 am »

Moon Alert

Until 9:15 p.m. EDT today, we have the "all clear" to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aries.

You can make headway dealing with inheritances, insurance, shared property, banking, taxes and debt. Everything you do will be efficient and productive. Your ability to settle matters regarding shared wealth is tops.

This is a good time to discuss the practical arrangements you want in relationships and partnerships. You see what's working and what is not. You see what is possible and you see what you have to let go. This is empowering.

You have great stamina now to work hard. Your endurance is amazing. You see the quickest way to do things and you also see how to eliminate what is unnecessary. Because you're on a roll, roll up your sleeves and get as much done as possible.

Your ability to express your creativity or use a particular technique in a creative way is effective right now. And those who are in sports or working with children will find they are energetic and efficacious in everything they do. You're talent on steroids!

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

At this time you can make wonderful changes at home or within your family dynamic that you want to bring about. You can solidify where you want to live or make repairs that are important to you. Whatever you do will give you a secure warm feeling in your tummy.

Your powers of communication are amazing today. You can slice right down to what you want to say in a meaningful way. It won't be flowery or extraneous, it will be succinct and to the point. ("Hey Demosthenes, you can take the pebbles out of your mouth now.")

For some reason, you feel clearer about your values. You know what's important to you. Furthermore, you know how you want to use your money and also how you want to use what you own to make your life easier and work better. The penny has dropped.

You feel surprisingly clear about who you want to be and how you want to be perceived by others. Partly, this is because you're getting a better understanding of what it is that makes you an individual. You see that the wisdom of the adage, "Know thyself," is true.

You have the strength now to realize what it is you have to give up. This doesn't mean loss - it actually means lightening your load. There's no point in carrying what is not worth carrying anymore. Actually, it's a relief.

You feel good because you have a better idea about your future goals - what is possible, what is doable and what you want to achieve. You had to separate a lot of fuzzy ideas and unrealistic expectations to arrive at this understanding. And it feels good!

You're prepared to work hard now and you're also proud of your achievements. Primarily, you see what is working and you see what is not. Therefore, you simply have to let go of what is not working and stick with what is. Now that you understand this, it's simple. (But it wasn't before.)

You have an amazing ability to study hard and focus on what you want to learn or understand at this time. You're willing to work and explore new ideas. You're also willing to travel and test new territory. Naturally, you will be rewarded.

Hockey player Guy Lafleur (1951) shares your birthday today. You make an effort to manage your life well because you like to feel organized and on top of your scene. You are observant about the people and situations around you. In part, this is because you want everything to be harmonious. Good news! This year might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #263 on: September 23, 2013, 06:22:54 am »

Moon Alert

Caution: Avoid shopping or making important decisions all day. The Moon is in Taurus. (However, it's a fun-loving, goofy day!)

This is a tricky day. You're focused on money, cash flow, earnings and possessions, which could include shopping. The trick is this: Even though this is where your focus is - it's a poor day to spend money on anything other than food. Hmmm. Sorry.

Today the Moon is in your sign boosting your emotional energy and attracting good fortune your way. It's a great day to schmooze and enjoy the company of loved ones. But it's a poor day to make important decisions, spend money or volunteer for anything. Got it?

This week starts off low-key. Yes, you've been partying, socializing and enjoying sports and playful times with kids. Today it's back to business as usual. However, we have a Moon Alert all day, which means you have to avoid important decisions. (See above.)

This is a great day to schmooze, especially in groups. You'll enjoy talking to female acquaintances. Tell them your hopes and dreams for the future because their feedback might help you. However, don't make important decisions today. And don't shop.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

For some reason, personal details about your private life might be public today. Your name is on the lips of others, especially if they are in power. (Let's hope this is good.) Don't volunteer for anything today or agree to anything important. Wait until tomorrow.

You're restless! You want to do something different because you're eager for adventure and you want to learn something new. This is a great day to push the sides of the envelope and explore new ideas. However, wait until tomorrow to act or decide.

Because you're focused on financial matters, inheritances, taxes, debt and shared property, be aware this is a poor day to make important decisions. It's also a poor day to make major purchases. Just get information and fill your databank.

This is a spacey day. For starters, the Moon is opposite your sign, which means you have to be accommodating and go more than halfway when dealing with others. Secondly, there's a Moon Alert all day. So avoid shopping, important agreements and important decisions. But it can still be a fun day!

You have to put the wants and needs of others before your own today, which is not a big deal. In fact, you'll enjoy an opportunity to be of service to others. That's what today's energy is all about. But do read the Moon Alert above!

This is a fabulous, creative day for artists or anyone working on creative projects. It's also great day to flirt, party, schmooze, enjoy playful times with kids and be involved in sports. You feel enthusiastic and ready to try anything. Enjoy your day! (Read the Moon Alert above.)

Family issues cannot be avoided today. Conversations with female family members could be significant. This is a good day to hide at home and putter around the place if you can do this. (Most people have to go to work.) Enjoy today and be aware of the warning of the Moon Alert above.

Today is full of minor delays and shortages - par for the course. It's a Moon Alert, which is a wonderful creative, social influence but a poor influence for business and linear, practical decision-making. Don't shop. Just keep to business as usual.

Singer/songwriter Bruce Springsteen (1949) shares your birthday today. You are adventurous. A recurring theme in your life is your tendency to break boundaries, rules and restrictions. You need to be free to do your own thing. Some of you benefit others by being a role model in a drive for freedom. People find you seductive and charming. This year partnerships and close friendships will be more important to you than usual.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2013, 07:27:31 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Gemini.

Although you have the astrological go-ahead (in terms of the Moon) to make decisions and spend money today, you have to be careful because something confusing might cloud your judgment. You might not have all the facts. You might be daydreaming. (Poor day for decisions.)

Be careful about financial matters today because someone might deceive you or you might end up kidding yourself. (Either way it's lethal.) You might want to fulfill a daydream and buy something, come what may. "Damn the torpedoes. Full speed ahead!" If you have doubts or second thoughts about whatever you're doing - don't do it.

Today the Moon is in your sign, which is a bit empowering. However, it's at odds with fuzzy Neptune, which creates illusion. It's as if you have Vaseline on your lens. You may be out of touch with reality even though you think you are focused. (Be careful with drugs and booze.)

You might be confused about something today because your information is fraught with questionable sources. You're working in the dark. Or worse, somebody's feeding you misleading facts. If you think something fishy is going on - it is. (Don't work without a net today.)

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might be involved with female acquaintances, especially in a group. If you have a niggling feeling down deep that you can't trust someone, listen to that feeling. At best, you might misread someone's intentions or misunderstand what they say. At worst, someone is stringing you along.

Be careful talking to bosses, parents, teachers and authority figures today because even though you are someone in the limelight, and even though others are listing to you, there is something confusing afoot. "Ah ha!" You might think you're impressing people but you're not. Keep your eyes open!

This is a great day to daydream and enjoy beautiful places and see inspirational situations, especially related to foreign countries. You'll also love to discuss profound ideas about religion and politics. But really, it's all a bit of malarkey. Don't take anything too seriously.

This is a poor day to make important decisions about shared property, inheritances, taxes and debt. Perhaps you don't have all the facts or someone is misleading you? Something is fuzzy. Just listen and postpone your decision until tomorrow.

Conversations with partners and close friends might be confusing today. Ironically, you have an increased sensitivity to others, which means your filters aren't working. Too much information is getting through and this is what confuses you. It never rains but it pours! "Stop the bubble machine!"

Double-check instructions with co-workers and bosses on the job today because you might not hear clearly what they want or they might not express it clearly. Or worse - it could be both! Wanting something does not necessarily make it so. ("Whaaat?")

Romantic partners might disappoint today. "I say pajamas, you say pajamas." Perhaps your expectations were unrealistic? After all, whomever you are involved with is a frail mortal just like you. And never forget: Unexpressed expectations almost always lead to disappointment.

Be clear in discussions with family members today about what you want. Be equally clear in listening to others about what they want. Actually, if you had your druthers (I never leave home without my druthers), you want to relax and escape somewhere today.

Musician/activist/photographer Linda McCartney (1941-1998) shares your birthday today. You are a free spirit who loves fun, whimsy, and imaginative escapades. You adore travel and exploring new places and ideas. However, you long for something to sink your teeth into, a passion to which you can commit. You're flirtatious and experimental and yet, you want stability. This year an important choice will arise. Choose wisely.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #265 on: September 28, 2013, 07:08:18 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Cancer.

Your gonads are in overdrive. You're going to go after what you want, especially in passionate relationships. Furthermore, you will be equally as demanding to get your fair share of something or get what is due you. ("Cough it up.")

It's curious when friendships become aggressive. This might happen to you today. Someone wants to see you and as such, they demand that you pay attention to them. Lots of enthusiasm coming your way. (Maybe enough to blow the hair back over your ears.)

You're determined to make your workspace more attractive. And you are equally determined to get along with others who might help you with whatever you undertake - whether they want to or not. ("Is everyone having fun?") You'll get the co-operation you want.

Romance is the stuff of movies today. You want to be in love and you want to enjoy a wonderful, fantastic, social experience. Whether it's sports events, the arts, show business or schmoozing with others - you want it all! ("More sparkle!")

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You're enthusiastic about decorating projects at home today. (Most Leos love stuff like this because Leos are royalty and their home is their castle.) It's a great day to entertain at home. It's also a good day for real-estate deals or anything related to home and family. The gods are with you.

This is a wonderful productive day for those who write, sell, market, edit, teach or act because you're communicating with enormous enthusiasm! People want to hear what you have to say and you're eager to expound your views. "Listen to me!"

Two influences will grab you today. On one hand, you're working hard to make money. You'll also generate clever, money-making ideas. On the other hand (you have different rings) you're determined to buy something that is quite lovely, either for yourself or a loved one. Major coolness.

You're aggressively charming today. Can someone be aggressively charming? I think so. People love you but, at the same time, they're a bit overwhelmed. Needless to say, you can work any room and get your way today. You'll be enthusiastic about shopping for wardrobe goodies.

Solitude in beautiful surroundings will delight you today. In fact, you'll love working behind the scenes and enjoying your own privacy. You might go to great lengths to create the right ambience. ("I've got the blanket, the cushion, but where are my beads?")

You'll enjoy being active with others today. You're so enthusiastic you're ready to jump with both feet into anything that appeals. You'll love meetings, conferences, parties - the works. In fact, you'll enjoy yourself so much, a friend could become a lover. Accept invitations to meet others.

Relations with authority figures are smooth today. You easily charm important people. In fact, you will go out of your way to impress them and charm them into agreeing with your point of view. Meanwhile, they will pick your brains for your creative ideas.

You're gung ho to travel somewhere wonderful today because you want to explore more of the world and have fun. You want to expand your horizons even if you can't travel. Other cultures, profound ideas and curious places will intrigue you. (The key is you want to learn something and you want to be amazed.)

TV host Fanny Kiefer (1950) shares your birthday today. You are seductive, romantic but always elegantly tasteful. Whether you're aware of it or not, you literally magnetize others to you with your charm. You love beauty in your friends and your surroundings. You are loyal to family and will never forsake a friend in need. Seek opportunities this year to study or learn something valuable to you. You won't regret it.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2013, 10:19:58 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Leo.

In the next few months, you'll be focused more than usual on shared property, taxes, debt and anything you own jointly with others. Actually, this will be a great opportunity for you to tie up loose details. Get ready.

Expect lots of intellectual, stimulating conversations with others in the next few months. Perhaps you need to clarify or explain something? Or you might discuss difficulties that have arisen in the partnership. You have something to say.

You will be more attentive to details and technical work in the next few months. You'll also welcome a chance to sit down and talk to others about problems. Guard against criticizing people, which might be tempting (especially if you're surrounded by bozos).

In the next two months, it will be easy to express yourself to others. For one thing, you're full of creative, bright ideas and keen to share your clever originality. Games, mental distractions and pranks will also appeal. You want to pursue mental activities for their own enjoyment.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Some of you will intellectually withdraw in the next two months because you have a lot to think about. Discussions with family could be significant. You might also tackle projects at home, especially repairs, and think a lot about past events in your life.

Mercury will be retrograde at some point in the next two months creating transportation delays, communication mix-ups and lots of silly little errors. There's nothing you can do about this except grin and bear it. Allow extra time for everything you do.

You'll be focused on financial matters and dreaming up new money-making ideas in the next few months. Some of you might return to a place where you worked before. You might also be plagued with late payments and cheques in the mail being late. It's is what it is.

Mercury is in your sign today and will stay there until December. Yikes! The reason it will stay there so long is because it will retrograde on October 20 until November 11. This is sure to put you in touch with ex-partners. But it's a good time for closure.

Make the best of the fact that for the next two months your ability to research anything will be quite amazing. If you need to ferret out answers or seek solutions to old problems you'll be surprisingly successful. Don't leave home without your deerstalker.

Your goals and expectations will become a big focus for you in the next few months. You might examine them or change them. You might also find yourself wanting to live up to a group ideal or standard that others adhere to. Discuss your goals with others. People will help you.

The next two months are a great time for any kind of new study that boosts your career. This window of time is also a great time to talk to bosses and employers about how to get ahead in your job. You might be in contact with a boss from your past as well.

You'll love any kind of study in the next few months because you're eager to learn and expand your horizons. You'll also love to travel if you get the chance. In particular, conversations with people from other countries and different cultures will fascinate you.

Comedian Russell Peters (1970) shares your birthday today. People find you attractive, intelligent and capable. Many of you have a biting sense of humour and know how to work well with comedy. You are also an excellent manager, often with a technical expertise. You can appear very relaxed or very intense. (Depends on the day.) Good news! This year might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #267 on: October 01, 2013, 08:01:03 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions until 3 p.m. EDT today. After that the Moon moves from Leo into Virgo.

Perhaps because you feel sympathetic, especially to someone who is less fortunate, you might be overly generous or take a certain point of view and, in turn, this might irk a partner or close friend. Maybe they feel overlooked? ("What am I, chopped liver?")

Difficulties at work or power struggles with someone over a pet (or perhaps a health issue) might be why you need a comforting, sympathetic discussion with someone close to you. You will feel reassured by knowing that he or she has your back. ("It's hard out there without your towel.")

Battles with children or romantic partners might be difficult today. Perhaps this is why you will turn to someone at work who, by contrast, is easy to talk to and might comfort you. After all, you can't do battles on all fronts, can you? Take wisdom from wherever you find it.

Domestic conflict might be a challenge today. Strong personalities will clash about something. Meanwhile, you feel sympathetic with children - their needs and their growth. You might also be in touch with your Muse, which helps you to explore imaginary landscapes.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Make sure heated emotions don't distract you and promote an accident-prone situation while driving, walking or jogging. Conversations with siblings, relatives and neighbours might be difficult. Fortunately, a family member understands how you feel. (This makes all the difference.)

Clashes about possessions, money, earnings and job seniority might be a problem today. No doubt this is why you will seek escape in fantasies, daydreams and sympathetic discussions with others. It's an intelligent response to an impossible situation.

You will attract powerful hitters to you today. Perhaps a family member is intimidating or overbearing. Clashes with others are disturbing because you are a sign who likes to keep the peace. Your reaction might be to run off and spend money on beautiful things. Shopping therapy.

The breakdown of machinery or a system that is important you could be disheartening today. You can only do what you can only do - relax. Fortunately, you are tuned in to others in a sensitive way, which is why you might seek solace in discussions about mysticism or spiritualism. Curious but true.

You might encounter difficulty with someone in a group situation. Either they will challenge you or vice versa you will challenge them. Don't get your belly in a rash over this. Instead, turn to mystical or spiritual matters that truly interest you. They will reveal answers you need.

Clashes with authority figures today will be easy. You need to be respected and you especially like to get along with bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. Nevertheless, today you might hit the wall with someone. Fortunately, a friend or a member of a group is sympathetic to your cause.

You might idolize someone in a position of authority today. (Although there could be confusion about this late in the day. In fact, others might oppose you.) Travel and school plans might be blocked. Disputes about ideologies, religion and politics might cause some of you to lock horns with someone by evening.

Give yourself a chance to enjoy beautiful places, see beautiful things and discuss profound ideas because your appreciation of beauty and your sense of wonder are heightened today. Unfortunately, squabbles about shared property, taxes, debt, inheritances and insurance matters might prevail late in the day.

Actor Zach Galifinakis (1969) shares your birthday today. It might take years of struggle to succeed but you will succeed. You work hard at your profession and you align yourself with equally talented people. (Often demonstrated by the mate you choose.) Some of you are idiosyncratic and eccentric, yet you are also dignified. Good news: This year might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2013, 07:00:51 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Virgo.

This is a practical day and you can get a lot done. You're motivated to get better organized, plus the support and help you need from others is forthcoming. Not only that, family members or positive situations at home are rooting for you.

Discussions about children will be productive today. Sit down with partners and teachers to work out whatever you can. This is also a good day to plan future vacations and work related to the arts, the entertainment world and the hospitality industry. Reward yourself later with fun times and romance.

This is a great day for group activities at home. Invite the gang over. You're keen to have practical discussions with others and at the same time, you want to help someone or promote a cause. Family discussions about home improvements and repairs will go well.

This is a great day! You feel energetic, friendly and full of the power of positive thinking. You want to make long-range plans about future vacations or something to do with kids or social situations. ("Let's have a party!") You're ready to work, you're ready to play.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

This is an excellent day for business and commerce. For starters, you're in a practical frame of mind and looking at the long-range picture. However, you're also open to ways to boost your income or get a better job. A favour from behind the scenes could help you. Listen to the advice of more experienced people.

Today the Moon is in your sign dancing with Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn makes you careful, cautious and thorough in everything you do. Jupiter makes you friendly, congenial, concerned about others and happy in group situations. Good day for sales and PR!

You'll be productive working alone or behind the scenes today. You might see ways to boost your income or you might see ways to impress authority figures and people in power. This is appropriate because you're in competition with someone right now.

Meetings, casual get-togethers or large conferences will be successful today because you want to enjoy the company of others and, more than that, you want to discuss important issues. These discussions might lead to travel or further training and education down the road.

You can impress people today, especially bosses, parents, teachers and VIPs. They see you as sensible, reliable, honest and, at the same time, friendly, upbeat and fun to be with. You can't lose! Milk this for all it's worth because the gods are with you.

You'll enjoy study of any kind today because you want to expand your horizons. Make travel plans, especially to travel with someone else. Listen to the advice of someone older or more experienced, especially in a group, because they might help you attain your future goals.

Roll up your sleeves and get busy with loose ends about banking, bills, taxes, debts, inheritances and insurance matters. You're in the mood to tackle this stuff. Not only that, out of it might come some kind of benefit, especially financial. "Look what I found!"

This is a great day to schmooze, especially with female friends. You'll enjoy laughing it up with others and, at the same time, you'll also cover a lot of practical ground and exchange useful advice. A win/win day!

Activist/philosopher/lawyer Mahatma Gandhi (1849-1948) shares your birthday today. You're social, witty and charming. Although you are candid and frank - telling it like it is - your grace and charm catch others off guard. They're slow to perceive how serious you are about your values. This year something you have been involved with for nine years will end or diminish to make room for something new to enter your world.
Report Spam   Logged

Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #269 on: October 04, 2013, 07:13:00 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The New Moon is in Libra today.

Whatever was upsetting yesterday continues today. Could be with partners and close friends. Someone might be candyly or maybe it's you? Ironically, the New Moon today urges you to ask how you can improve your closest relationships. (Are you laughing?)

Again your job and workspace are a source of interruptions, glitches, delays and disagreements with co-workers, probably female. Maybe your workspace is a mess? While you're dealing with this, consider that today's New Moon urges you to think about how to develop better work habits.

This continues to be an accident-prone day for your kids. Romance is rocky as well. Don't let your need for independence ruin meaningful relationships. Strive to find a balance between your freedom and your obligations to others.

Something on the home front is upsetting both yesterday and today. Think about your objective. What do you want your relationship with home and family to be? As Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to see in the world." Think how you want others to treat you - then be that way.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

This continues to be an accident-prone time. Think before you speak or act. Don't fly off the handle if you feel emotionally upset. (Not that a dramatic Leo would ever do that.) Instead, think how you can improve your communications with others.

Your financial scene continues to be unpredictable. Be careful handling earnings and purchases. Guard against emotional impulses. Today's New Moon is your opportunity to think how you can establish better control in your life through your financial and physical assets.

Guard against snap judgments about others. You're looking for excitement, which might cause you to start a fight or disagree with others. Calm down and take control of your life. What can you do to create a better impression on your world?

Your ambition is aroused and you want to tell others about your hopes, needs and desires. But maybe you just need to get something off your chest? (It's hard to keep your shirt on when you want to do this.) Bide your time and watch from the wings.

A friend might upset you or you might be excited about something when talking to others in a group. It's important to keep things in perspective so you don't say or do anything you later regret. Instead use the New Moon energy to think about your future goals. Do know what they are?

Relations with authority figures, including parents (and especially females), are testy today. You might want to rebel. You don't want to be coerced or guilt tripped. It's no coincidence that the New Moon today is your chance to think about your relationship to authority figures.

Although not as severe as yesterday, travel plans are still shaky. Similarly, publishing, the media, the law and medicine, as well as higher education, could be areas where difficulties with females are challenging. Instead focus on what further training or education you could get to enhance your life. Any ideas?

Reverberations from upsets and interruptions to shared property, taxes, debt and dealing with the wealth of others are still in your life today. Instead, use the New Moon energy to think about how you can clean up these areas. What can you do to feel you are on top of your scene.

Actress Susan Sarandon (1946) shares your birthday today. You can schmooze anywhere successfully because you know how to work a room with your charm, humour and intelligence. You have excellent taste and dignity, which helps you to subtly assume authority. Danger holds some attraction for you because you like to beat the odds. This year your primary focus will be on relationships - especially partnerships and close friendships.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  

Jump to: