A Little Bit of Peace
March 29, 2024, 01:43:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3593 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 18, 2013, 06:51:29 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Gemini.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

Life is exciting today. Very likely, you will meet new faces or encounter unusual people. Your daily routine will change for some reason, hopefully a fun reason. Expect to be caught off guard with some surprises. Wear comfy shoes so you can run fast and dodge behind pillars.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Keep an eye on your money and cash flow today. You might find money; you might lose money. Something unpredictable might occur when shopping, so count your change and keep your receipts. Impulse buying is a given. Guard your possessions against loss, breakage or theft.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Today the Moon is in Gemini dancing with unpredictable Uranus. This makes you restless and ready for action. You want some excitement! (Have you tried this? At lunchtime, sit in a parked car pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.)

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

This is a restless day for you. You want some excitement in your life and you feel that something is about to give at any moment. Some will discover a secret today or, conversely, someone might discover a secret about you. The latter could be challenging.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might meet a real character today or someone you know might do something that surprises you. Your involvement with groups (large or small) will be refreshing and different. You might join forces with a charitable or revolutionary organization. "To the gates!"

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Relations with authority figures will hold few surprises today. (We're talking parents, bosses, teachers, VIPs and the police.) Whatever happens might make you rebellious or catch you off guard. Don't quit your day job and don't shoot from the hip without thinking. Be cool.

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

Travel plans might be cancelled or rescheduled. School schedules might also be cancelled or changed. A sudden breakthrough with publishing, the media, medicine and the law might excite you. Conversations with others will fascinate and amaze you.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Keep an eye on your bank account and cash-flow scene because something unexpected will occur today. If you're responsible for the property of others, keep your eyes open because something unpredictable might happen. It could be great; it could be not so great.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Your partner or close friend might surprise you with something that catches you off guard. Or they might be shocked at something you do. More likely, it will be the other way around and you will be slack-jawed or at least stimulated by something someone does. ("Whaaat?")

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Your work routine will be interrupted today due to computer crashes, power outages, staff shortages or cancelled meetings. Equipment might break down. Possibly, the introduction of new technology will be exciting. Or maybe a new staff member is breathtaking. (That's always fun.)

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

This is an exciting Monday. (Something different, that's for sure.) Unexpected flirtations might make your day. In fact, love at first sight (or perhaps site) is possible for many of you. Surprise invitations and upsets with sports events are also likely. Parents should be vigilant with kids to prevent accidents.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Your home routine will be interrupted today by surprise company or small appliances breaking down or maybe it's as minor as running out of coffee in the morning. (I'm kidding - that's not minor. That's B flat major!) Unexpected real-estate developments could arise.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Actor Owen Wilson (1968) shares your birthday today. You have lots of energy, which you channel into enjoying the company of others and attending social occasions. You like to be active and you like frequent interaction with others. You are also emotional and intuitive. People want to be in your company because you are sunny, bright and enthusiastic about life. Good news! This year might be one of the most powerful years of your life. Dream big!

Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: