A Little Bit of Peace
March 28, 2024, 03:09:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3586 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2013, 11:31:47 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 10 a.m. until 7:15 p.m. EST today. The Full Moon peaks in Taurus at 10:16 a.m. EST.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

More than any other Full Moon throughout the year, today's Full Moon focuses on your finances - cash flow and how you spend your money and how you earn it. It also focuses on your possessions and whatever you own. That's why you might have angst about these areas today. Fortunately, this angst will disappear by Monday/Tuesday.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

The only Full Moon in your sign all year is taking place today, which is sure to introduce tension between you and partners or close friends. Since this is a temporary thing, don't let it ruin a relationship. Bite thy tongue and remain calm and patient.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Today's Full Moon takes place in the hidden part of your chart, which means you might feel vaguely uncomfortable and not know why. Don't worry about this because the tension from any Full Moon lasts for only about 48 hours. Be patient with yourself and others today.

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Your sign tends to feel the effect of every Full Moon more than other signs because the Moon is your ruler. Today the Full Moon is taking place in the sign of Taurus, which for you will affect friendships and your relationships to people in organizations and clubs. Be aware of potential tension here.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Today's Full Moon polarizes the tension between the demands of home and family versus the demands of your job and your external life. You can't please both worlds. Don't worry about this and don't ignore home and family right now. Just do what you can do.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Be careful because the tension of today's Full Moon could create a mild accident-prone situation for you. You might be too emotional or distracted for some reason and this could lead to an accident. In other words, it doesn't have to happen. (This includes verbal accidents as well. "Oops. Did I just say that?")

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

Keep an eye on your money scene. Make friends with your bank account. Know what's happening with your cash flow and don't overreact if something discourages you. Today's Full Moon focuses on your debt, taxes and earnings - the whole enchilada.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

The only Full Moon directly opposite your sign all year is taking place today. Naturally, this will create tension between you and others, especially partners and close friends. Your only recourse is to be patient and tolerant with everyone. Good exercise.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Try to cut others some slack today because the Full Moon tension will only create problems for you and others if you are impatient. The Full Moon increases people's emotional reactions to things. Therefore, your best choice is to chill out.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

Someone might try to dissuade you from your goals today and you might even listen because the Full Moon energy makes you second-guess things. However, this energy will be gone in 48 hours and things will look the same again. Be strong.

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

Difficulties with authority figures, as well as keeping family and home happy, will challenge you with today's Full Moon. Don't try to be everything to everyone. That's impossible. Just focus on meeting the obligations you have with your boss or VIP.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Avoid controversial subjects like politics, religion and racial issues today because the Full Moon energy will only make these discussions emotionally ridiculous. Just bide your time. Don't overreact to weird statements made by others. It's a Full Moon day. Any subject that gets people emotionally heated should be avoided.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Director Martin Scorsese (1942) shares your birthday today. You can skillfully play the role of mediator/co-ordinator/ombudsperson because you know how to bring people together. You find a commonality between dissenting partners. Yet, you are also a leader with strong moral beliefs. This year you will enrich your life, especially your future, by studying or learning something valuable.
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: