A Little Bit of Peace
April 19, 2024, 11:23:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3608 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 12, 2013, 08:43:37 am »

Moon Alert

Avoid shopping or making important decisions from 9:20 a.m. EST through the rest of the day. The Moon is in Pisces.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

Keep your pockets open because gifts, goodies and favours from others can come your way today. Somehow you will benefit from the wealth and resources of others. Nevertheless, this is a poor day to sign important documents or agree to anything important.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

This is a wonderful, positive day, which means it's a great day to schmooze with others, especially partners and close friends. Make plans for lunch, dinner or casual entertaining. People are enthusiastic and happy to see you. Get out there and enjoy yourself!

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Work-related travel is likely today. This is a positive, upbeat day at work because people feel enthusiastic and friendly. Something could expand your job or increase your interaction with others. It might relate to a foreign country as well.

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

This is a great day to party! And it's a great day to enjoy sports events, movies, the theatre, musical performances and social outings. Playful times with children will also be a great choice for you. Caution about shopping. (See Moon Alert above.)

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

Invite the gang over for pizza and beer or wine and quiche because family events will be upbeat and enthusiastic. You'll enjoy entertaining at home. Because you're in a positive frame of mind, relations with others will be enjoyable and enriching.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Your enthusiasm will make this a positive day for you because your thoughts generate your words and your words generate your deeds and from there on everything flows in a positive way. Great day to talk to siblings and relatives. Also a good day for a short trip.

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

This is a tricky day because in one way it's a good day for business and commerce. Nevertheless, if you check with the Moon Alert above, you see it's a poor day to make important decisions or spend money. (Go do that voodoo that you do so well.)

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

The Sun in your sign today is dancing with lucky Jupiter, which makes you feel optimistic and encouraged by life. You feel at peace and harmony with others and you would rather play than work. You'll want to understand how the universe works and what makes things tick.

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Feelings of well-being and generosity to others exist today. If you can help someone, you will. In fact, you will feel a strong sense of reward from helping a group of people who are in need. You might begin to do this simply by talking or explaining a situation to others.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

All group activities will float your boat today because you're keen to enjoy the company of others. In fact, if you are in the company of others, you will feel energized and enthused. Naturally, you might want to rally the troops to do something that everyone enjoys.

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

You make a great impression on bosses, parents, teachers and authority figures today because of your broad thinking and positive attitude. You sound like you know what you're talking about. Dare we say you sound wise? You will either play the role of teacher to others or you might meet a guru-like figure.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Grab every opportunity to travel or do something different today because it will delight you. You're keen to expand your horizon, seek some adventure and experience something new. You'll also love discussions about philosophy, religion, politics and mind-bending topics.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Princess of Monaco/actress Grace Kelly (1929-1982) shares your birthday today. You want everything to be beautiful - your art, clothing, home environment and even your children. Furthermore, personally, you are magnetic, charming and sensual. You live in a seductive world! Sometimes you are almost driven to maintain these high standards that you set for yourself. In your work, you are devoted to whatever cause you embrace. This year your most important focus is on partnerships and close friendships.
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: