A Little Bit of Peace
April 18, 2024, 05:57:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3601 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2013, 01:28:48 pm »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Pisces.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

It's easy to feel sympathetic with the values of others today. Furthermore, it's equally easy to appreciate their effort and what they have shared with you. Because of this you might want to be generous regarding how you divide something. (Nevertheless, don't give away the farm.)

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Conversations with others will be mystical, gentle and concerned with esoteric topics because people are interested in mysteries and subtle things today - not practical or financial matters. Someone might want to confide in you or share a confession. In fact, you might discover an exotic secret today.

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

Your interactions with a co-worker will be mutually beneficial and sympathetic today. People feel kind and gentle to each other, which makes this an easy-going day for most. People are prepared to put aside petty problems. (But not alliteration.) So says the soothsayer solemnly.

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Today has a wonderful creative potential for those of you who are artists or working in a creative field. Creative ideas related to sports and teaching or dealing with children will also abound because your mind is free to explore new avenues and imaginative possibilities. Maybe your limitations are self-imposed?

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You might want to hunker down at home and cocoon today. Quite likely, family discussion will be mutually sympathetic and tenderhearted. Someone might want a sympathetic ear for their problems. To listen is to be generous.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Your imagination is in overdrive today, which is why you are given to flights of fancy and moments of daydreaming. This is totally appropriate. Mercury, the planet of thought and word, is dancing with fuzzy, idealistic Neptune. Your intuition is heightened.

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

If shopping today, you will be tempted to buy luxurious, elegant, beautiful things. The question is - can you afford them? Don't put yourself in debt for a momentary, fanciful desire. It's surprising how long it takes to pay off debt and anyhow, the stars are particularly seductive today. Be strong.

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

Because your creative imagination is stimulated today, you are much more sensitive than usual to everything around you. Yes, your Spidey sense is heightened. Avoid boring routine activities. Instead, seek out ways to enjoy fanciful, creative discussions with others. You want to play!

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

Today your focus is on hidden matters or things that are behind the scenes or possibly secretive. Trust your intuition and do not believe anything that gives you pause (especially little furry ones.) Mysticism and spiritual subjects will intrigue you.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

You might feel sympathetic to a friend today or a person in a group. Perhaps you think they need encouragement or help. Or perhaps someone views you in the same way. It's easy to reach out to others today in a helpful way because feelings of mutual sympathy easily arise.

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

Discussions with authority figures (bosses, parents, teachers, VIPs and the police) will be gentle and mutually sympathetic today. You should have no trouble in getting someone to hear your point of view and vice versa, you are willing to listen to what they have to say as well. Good day to bridge differences.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

Travel somewhere that allows you to escape your daily humdrum will appeal. You want to do something different and be part of something bigger than you. Discussions about philosophy, metaphysics and unusual subjects will intrigue you. Jump at any opportunity to travel somewhere unusual.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Actor/cookbook author Stanley Tucci (1960) shares your birthday today. Beneath your bright, friendly exterior, you are intense because you strive to be in control of your environment. When you want something, you know how to seduce or cajole to get your way. In part, you're successful because you are attractive and energetic - so who can resist you? This year is the beginning of a fresh, exciting new cycle. Open any door!
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: