A Little Bit of Peace
March 28, 2024, 04:46:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The World In All Its Glory

They say we are born free
But that just wasn't true for me
I swear that life was already planned, that it was fate
For things I wanted as a small child were hidden behind a gate...

Opportunities of life are many for a few
But for me, the gate grew stronger and higher as I grew
I attempted to climb beside the gate, but down I fell
And then I was caught by the sea and carried off in the swell...

I have done about all one could do without money or fame
I have learned to play the game
Will anyone remember me when I am gone
Will they ever hear my stories and my sad song....

When my spirit is free
Is that when I will be all I can be
Will children stop crying in pain and hunger
Will the world become peace-loving and as one in number...

I have seen the world in all its glory in my mind
I know what needs to be done and it doesn't take money, it takes acts so kind
To put all others ahead of self
To take all greed and hate and put it asied on a huge high shelf...

Ah what the world would be
If we were truly born free
Free to discover and to understand
The only way to freedom is to take each other's hand.....

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Whispering Winds Staff List Login Register  

Horoscopes!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  
Author Topic: Horoscopes!!!  (Read 3590 times)
Plenty
Eagle Eyes

Peace To All!!!

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2013, 08:11:45 am »

Moon Alert

We have the "all clear" today to do business (whether $10 or $10 million) and make important decisions. The Moon is in Aquarius.

u Aries (March 21-April 19)

This is a productive day because you're keen to work. You have focus, motivation, energy and follow-through. Furthermore, whatever you do, you will do carefully and thoroughly. Choose work you might usually avoid. Today it will be a breeze.

c Taurus (April 20-May 20)

This is a great day for those involved in sports because you have enormous endurance. You won't give up until you achieve your goals. (Perhaps literally.) However, some of you want to party and have fun. You've got energy to burn!

o Gemini (May 21-June 20)

You'll have no trouble doing extra work at home because you're prepared to shove furniture around if necessary. That's why this is a good day to tackle tasks you've been avoiding. You have the patience and energy to pay attention to details - like filing your bills. (Groan.)

s Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Practical concerns are your primary objective today. Make lists, talk to others about practical matters and get the ball rolling. You see the advantage of doing things today that will make tomorrow easier because you're taking the long-range view of things.

m Leo (July 23-Aug. 22)

You will work hard to make money today and you'll feel satisfied about your accomplishments because you're not going to cut any corners. You'll pay attention to details and be diligent about whatever you have to do. If shopping, you'll be careful and only buy long-lasting, practical items.

a Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)

Today you're willing to work patiently for any goal you want in the future. You're willing to make plans, do the prep work, and take care of practical details no matter how minute. Use the energy of today to do useful things because it will be relatively easy for you.

k Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)

Today you'll work hard behind the scenes to get a lot done. This will please you because you've been wanting to get a lot done but letting some of it slide. Today, however, is a different story. "It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Libra in work togs!"

e Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)

You can accomplish a lot if you join forces with others today. The energy today is such that people in general are willing to work hard. They have the energy, focus and stamina. Therefore, if you join with others to get something done, you can move mountains. (Well, at least little piles.)

g Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21)

You will impress people in authority with your hard work and determination today. For some time now, your ambition has been aroused. You've got an agenda, which is why you are downsizing. Ultimately, you're going places. Today you can get closer to completing The Plan.

q Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)

You want to put energy into expanding your mind today. You want to learn something new to widen your world. Creative, intellectual work will appeal. You might also win arguments about politics, religion or racial issues. Good day to make travel plans.

w Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)

If there have been disputes about inheritances, insurance matters, taxes and debt, today you will settle. You are rock solid and determined to achieve exactly what you want to get done regarding managing the resources that you share with others. No more dilly-dallying.

i Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20)

You might experience opposition from a partner or close friend today. If this is the case, you won't budge. You believe in your position and you believe you have a right to have your point of view. If pushed, you will defend yourself carefully but vigorously.

If Your Birthday Is Today

Actor Eric Dane (1972) shares your birthday today. You enjoy earthly pleasures and creature comforts, which is why you often think about temptation. This is because you live for the moment and you approach life with physical intensity and passion. You are playful and love to discover new places, things and ideas. Good news! This year might be the most powerful year of your life. Dream big!
Report Spam   Logged

You won't know you can fly, till you spread your wings and try!!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]
  Print  

Jump to: